[Reader-list] Fwd: The Hindi Little Magazines

Ravikant ravikant at sarai.net
Fri Jan 28 14:30:59 IST 2005

Not really. Most of these magazines are print magazines with the exception of
tadbhav, parakh and Hans that are also available online. But some people may
not put Hans and Vagarth under the category of little magazine. Anurag whose
posting I forwarded should know better. Anyway, here are the URLs for these
four magazines. The last two use their own fonts while the first two use
unicode fonts.

http://parakhonline.com
http://vagarth.com/
www.hansmonthly.com