[Reader-list] The Indian Media - article from Tehelka

Punam Zutshi pz at vsnl.net
Sun Jul 10 17:53:39 IST 2005

Thanks for your response and no, I was not expecting ethnographic reasons ,
merely wanting as an ethnographer to understand what Delhi offered to
different people.I did wonder whether the universities in the city  would
figure in any way.

The "ethnographer self " was a qualification to ensure that I was not posing
a rhetorical question or being ironical.Which has not deterred Mahmood from
shooting off an e mail, to which I will respond separately!

Punam