[Reader-list] Murtaja Mustafa , Bollywood Music ,Prashant Pandey

mahmood farooqui mahmoodfarooqui at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 12:53:42 IST 2005

Dear Prashant,

Please post the interview as soon as possible...I have
been following with postings with great interest,
music being the very stuff of Hindi cinema it is
amazing how little we know about its conditions of
production, yours being one of the first serious and
sustained attempts I have come across.

I knew about the Kumar Sanu school of singing but the
Sonu Nigam school was news for me...

Lovely.

<https://mail.sarai.net/pipermail/reader-list/>