[Reader-list] Re: Delhi Master PLan 2021

Bikram Jeet Batra freestspirit at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 12:54:36 IST 2005

Hi Aman and Sanghmitra,

The draft 2021 plan is available from the DDA website.
It is also available at the Jain Book Agency in CP and
Aurobindo Mkt.

Aman - It might be a good idea to talk to Lalit at
Hazard Centre in New Delhi. They've been doing a lot
of work around the master plan, and are following work
on the commonwealth village etc.

best,
Bikram