[Reader-list] Quotes, Bollywod Music,Prashant Pandey

Prashant Pandey prashantpandey10 at rediffmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:09:34 IST 2005

Its a must read for you all... What everybody here has to say about a researcher from Sarai.

1. Aree Sarai na... mujhe yaad hai ek baar hum log kisi seminar me gaye the... i think Adoor was also there... the panel spoke so much about the films...jitna sala filmmaker ne bhi na socha ho...You are a film student... wahe pe jo chala jaiga sari filmmaking bhool jaiga...
(Oh Sarai, i remember now...once there was a film seminar there...Adoor Gopalakrishnan was also there...Even the filmmakers hadnt thought of all that what the panel was talking about...You are a film student...dont go there you will forget your film making"

Sudhir Mishra(filmmaker)

2. Does your work make you an anthropologist ?
 Vivienne Poacha( Singer)

3. Do they pay you for all this ?
 Asif (Music company executive)

4. He is a student doing a research project for his college...
  Shantanu(Bombays' ace sound engineer introducing me to his colleages)

5. Chalo accha hai ki koi pehli baar hum logo ka haal chaal poochne aaya hai...aap please media me hum logo ke bare me likho.(For the first time somebody has come to us...Please write about us in media)

Yogesh Pradhan(Music Arranger for Lucky,Devdas,HumDil De Chuke Sanam)

6. Is this for a newspaper ?
  (Himesh Reshamiya, Music Director)

7. Please tell me all the jargons that you have thrown in your proposal...Sarai is a scam. You must be staying in a posh hotel on their money.
(A senior from College)

8. Impressive. You have done your homework. Can I have your CV ?

  (Shameer Tandon, Head of Virgin Records India and Music Director,Page 3)

PRASHANT PANDEY