[Reader-list] Civiblog

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Tue Jun 7 20:48:33 IST 2005

distribute as appropriate

Civiblog, a one-stop-site for global civil society. Canadian to the
core — ever-devoted to peacekeeping and “globalist” foreign policies
— it is our aim to showcase all communiqué in the sector, at home and
abroad, onsite and by way of links and RSS syndication to partner
sites. We are tapping into two explosive movements at once: 1) the
growth of the citizen sector and 2) blogging, which is an
increasingly popular tool with the potential to empower citizens the
world over, one post at a time.

Civiblog is completely free - no hosting costs or licensing fees.
Civiblog is targeted - designed by and for civil society workers.
Civiblog is community-driven - news from around the world, written by
you.

http://www.civiblog.org/

jeremy hunsinger
jhuns at vt.edu