[Reader-list] [arkitectindia] Invitation: Poetry reading on 12 June

Shivam lists at shivamvij.com
Wed Jun 8 00:47:44 IST 2005

Dear all,

On 3 June, the ZESTPoets list turned one and we are organising the
first ever ZESTPoets real-world poetry reading on:

 Saturday 12 June 2005, 5 pm
 at the National Coffee House, Connaught Place, Delhi.
 (Third Floor, Mohan Singh Place, near Rivoli Cinema)

You are welcome to walk in, preferably with poems in hand. Anyone can
read any poetry. You don't *have* to be a ZESTPoets member to attend,
but joining the group would not be a bad idea either:

We have chosen CP because it is central and accessible to all; and
Coffee House on Anand Vivek Taneja's recommendation. Anand promises,
"Coffee House is used to impecunious poets hanging out for hours on
end and declaiming (usually terrible) free verse..."

So we'll try and rescue the place! You are welcome to bring along
friends and spouses. It would be nice if you could inform beforehand
that you will be there, by sending a brief email to
lists-at-shivamvij-dot-com.

See you there!
Shivam

Yahoo! Groups Links