[Reader-list] sunday book market faces closure.

shivam shivamvij at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 16:06:45 IST 2005

They did the same in Mumbai recently. What, just what, is wrong with
these guys? Sarkari monsters who work at the "municiopal corporation"
seem especially berserk. "Municipal corporation(s)" have special teams
to withdraw the menace of cows and rabid dogs from the city. These
teams are equipped with a huge van and nets and what not. I suggest
establishing a paralell municipal corporation (with maoist help from
nepal, if you please) and putting our cattle-catching team after these
sarkari monsters.

May I float a conspiracy theory? Has the MCD been requested,
pressurised, bribed by Daryaganj's publishers and booksellers into
doing this?

sv

www.shivamvij.com