[Reader-list] Parody of WIPO's Copyright Comic

Lawrence Liang lawrence at altlawforum.org
Fri Mar 11 00:06:43 IST 2005

Hi all

The WIPO as a part of their pedagogic mission have been brining out a series
of comics on Copyright, TM and patent.

A few of us at ALF have been working a response to these comics, and we have
now finished ver 1.0 of the response to the Copyright Comic and are working
on  a response to TM and Patent Comics.

What we have done is basically use the base comics to create a counter
story, by changing the dialogues in the blurbs and adding images etc, in
other words a remixed version of the WIPO Comics. Hope you enjoy it, and
Anyone interested in making changes to it, helping with the next versions on
patent TM etc please feel free to mail namita at altlawforum.org

You can find these at

Right2Copy Comic: http://www.altlawforum.org/lawmedia/CC.pdf

The 'original' comic  can be found