[Reader-list] [Fwd: Fellows!!! finally fellowsip at JNU]

Vivek Narayanan vivek at sarai.net
Tue May 3 12:42:37 IST 2005

Hi all Sarai folk in Delhi,

Thanks to Mahesh Sarma's initiative, we're having an informal
get-together for ex- and current Independent fellows this Sunday, May
8th at 4.30 (details below).  The venue is JNU this month, but we can
move it around next month  to somewhere else.

Please do rsvp if you're coming-- hope to see you there!

<>Cheers
Vivek

The cooridinates of fellowship meeting

Venue: Seminear  Hall, CSSP, SSS-1 ( pronounced as triple S one)
      J.N.University. It is in the second floor of the building.

Date: 08.05.2005 Sunday

Time: 4.30 P.M

A word in confirmation would make the job of coordinating refreshments a
little more easier.

Do give me  a call (Mahesh) at 98680 90468 for any clarifications.

hope we have a good time

mahesh

B.Mahesh Sarma,
Researcher