[Reader-list] Kolkata meeting

Vector tarana at cal2.vsnl.net.in
Fri May 6 14:59:21 IST 2005

Dear Sarai fellows in Kolkata,
I'll be busy shooting with Khalid May end but what about the weekend after
that?3rd or 4th June ?A good place to meet would be Udipi on Jatin Das Road.
It's really overcrowded on Sundays but relatively free after 3pm. We can
decide
the time that suits everybody - its open from 7 am to 9.30 pm and you get
good South Indian snacks and good coffee for Rs 7.00 only
What about 5 pm at Udipi on the 4th of June? Directions would be as you
cross the Sarat Bose /Rashehari crossing (from Deshapriya Park as you cross
R B avenue towards the lakes)  it is the first right turn after that . Jatin
Das Road & the Udipi cafe is a few doors down. What about it - do respond
Vasudha