[Reader-list] Profiles of Courage from the Islamic World

shivam shivamvij at gmail.com
Sun May 8 08:12:41 IST 2005

Dear Reader-List members,

I have to compile a list of about 30 individuals in the Islamic world
(anywhere, but mainly in the Middle East) who are profiles of
individual courage against orthodox Islam, religious fundamentalism,
state oppression, or discrimination in the post-9/11 West. If you have
any such individuals in mind, I would be grateful to you if you could
let me know their names - and then there's Google to follow up.

Cheers
Shivam

--
http://mallroad.blogspot.com