[Reader-list] Tea at JNU and the Sarai fellows meet

shivam shivamvij at gmail.com
Mon May 9 01:45:09 IST 2005

We had a nice time at the Sarai fellows meet; thank you very much
Mahesh, not just for taking the initiative but also for all your
enthusiasm and cheer throughout the meet.

The JNU politics and its promotion are amusing to me, and Irfan's
radio humour is a very serious issue.

I'm sure the exchange of ideas and phone numbers this evening will all
help each others projects.

While introducing myself I had jokingly said that I'm not the same
Shivam who posts on the Sarai list, and it seems nobody got the joke.
In a conversation after the meet someone just stopped short of
bitching about the other Shivam!

Just joking Marya :)

Cheers
Shivam