[Reader-list]

urmila bhirdikar urmilabhirdikar at gmail.com
Fri May 13 21:48:35 IST 2005

sanjay,
Tahnks.
no i am afraid i did not receive your mail earlier.
i  have seen the discography. btw it is also newly published on Rajeev
Patke's homepage. and there is a very new saregama two cassette set of
Bgandharva reissued, ( i belive there is a c d as well)  which is a
delight to listen to.
thanks again for your support.
urmila