[Reader-list] article on globalisation and indian entertainment industry

Rakesh rakesh at sarai.net
Mon May 16 16:12:08 IST 2005

Dear All

Recently I had conversation with a guy called Rakesh Manjul who edits a
Hindi Journal called "Katha Chitra" based mainly on Indian Cinema. Katha
Chitra is a renound journal and very good source of research materials
in Hindi public domain.  The forthcoming issue of Katha Chitra is based
on Globalisation and Indian entertainment Industry. He has told me to
pass on this piece of information to the concerned and interested persons.

So, whoever among us feels, can write. For further enquiry contact at
rakeshmanjul at yahoo.co.in

salam
rakesh

--