[Reader-list] Quirk - Literary Magazine May-June Submission Call

Abhayraj Naik abhayraj at nls.ac.in
Fri May 20 03:55:37 IST 2005

apologies for cross-posting
please do circulate in interested channels.

Hi people,
here's a reminder about the call for submissions for Quirk's May-June
edition - we're closing submissions for the coming edition latest by 22nd
evening, so dash of your contributions asap. If you havent checked out the
March-April 2005 Quirk edition already, do visit www.quirk.in (our slowly
but surely evolving web presence) or get your hands on one of our elusive
print copies.

The Third Quirk Edition: May-June 2005

Featured Theme Contributions: 'The Artist and the Critic'

Also Looking For: Poetry, Short Stories, Articles, Opinions, Reviews,
Visual Art, Cartoons, Cool Quizzes, Puzzles, Wacky Undefinable
Submissions, and So On.... Think Big, Think Different. Anything That’s
Good and Fits our Quirky Quality Standards - We're Good to Publish. No
Restrictions on Length, Content or Style.

Email:  quirk at nls.ac.in

Or Write In: Abhayraj Naik, The Quirk Team, National Law School of
India University, PO Bag 7201, National Law School of India University,
Bangalore – 560072, India.

Deadline (for consideration for the May-June edition): 22nd May 2005
(approx 8 P.M. IST)

feedback, suggestions, advice and brickbats always welcome. email us at
quirk at nls.ac.in

Regards
--
Abhayraj Naik