[Reader-list] Naved's kidney transplant

Lokesh lokesh at sarai.net
Fri May 20 17:36:37 IST 2005

Dear all,

Thanks for your immediate response to the appeal.as you know kidney
transplant is very expensive,we are still in campaign to arrange more
funds for it.
Here is N_aved's younger brother Parvez Ahmad's  account
no-1531050014063,his account  is with HDFC bank Ltd, RDC,29, Rajnagar,
Ghaziabad [U.P] _

you can send the cheque to his account.There is a little information
regarding operation;earliar Naved's father was donating the kidney but
yesterday doctors found out that he has some heart trouble;so it will
take a little more to settle things again.we will let you know about the
date of opration as soon as the current uncertainty is over.
we deeply appreciate your concern and response.

regards

lokesh