[Reader-list] What did the books do to you?'

shivam shivamvij at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:36:15 IST 2005

Good point. But I suppose Pereira is trying to make another important
point: why is it that an attempt to close down dance bars makes
national headlines whereas removal of bookstalls evokes no voice of
protest?

About hawkers, I think we need a thorough national policy to secure
their rights, to decide their status vis-a-vis 'public space'.

--
http://www.shivamvij.com/