[Reader-list] Re: What is suspicious?

Monica Narula monica at sarai.net
Fri Nov 11 18:19:37 IST 2005

Hi rehan

a bit late in the day to reply as travelling but still

This is a strange default statement that comes with the software. I
had changed it earlier but there was a reboot on the server and now
its back to this.

its not personally directed. it says that to any mail that it holds
for a variety of reasons (including html, attachments, etc)

best

--
Monica Narula [Raqs Media Collective]
Sarai:The New Media Initiative