[Reader-list] Announcing Sandhiprogram project

V Vivek viyyer at sarai.net
Mon Nov 21 19:57:46 IST 2005

SandhiProgram for simulating Varadaraja's Laghu Siddhanta Kaumudi
Sanskrit Sandhi system.

http://sarovar.org/projects/sandhiprogram

Sandhi program.

Sandhi Program Software simulates the rules of Sandhi as discussed by
Varadaraja in the Laghu Siddhanta Kaumudi. Effort has been taken to
incorporate all rules even those which are applicable to only one unique
pair of words amongst the innumberable forms possible.

Word Processor program.

This phonetic Word Processor is the perfect solution for my Devanagari
Typing Needs and I am releasing it to the public under the generous
auspices of Sarai and sourceforge.net in the hope that millions of Hindi
and Sanskrit lovers who want to type in Devanagari but cannot will now
be able to type using their knowledge of the Regular Roman Keyboards.

Cheers
Vivek