[Reader-list] [Announcements] In-Studio TV/Radio Training, Broadcasting Opportunities

Subliminal Flicker subliminalflicker at rediffmail.com
Wed Sep 21 14:27:36 IST 2005

Applications invited from serious, talented students

In-Studio and On Location Hands-on Practical Broadcast Training

You don't learn swimming by going through textbooks on swimming, do you? Likewise, you don't learn broadcast journalism from books alone.
You got to be there, doing it - in studios, on location!

Media Arc's unique programme combines hands-on, in-studio and on location training with opportunities for trainees to show case their talent to a global audience / potential employers.

The programme - options of Three Month Weekend only / One Month regular courses - offers students opportunities to specialize in:

I.	Radio Jockeying and Production
II.	TV News Reading and Anchoring
III.	TV Reporting and Production
IV.	Film Making: Camera and Editing

All courses under this programme are conducted in the afternoons so that students pursuing regular studies / working professionals can avail of the courses.

A word about us
Media Arc – a team of professionals with a combined experience of over 50 years – works out of a large well-equipped TV studio, and, two radio studios. Our faculty includes Mr. Rahul Roy, an international award winning film maker, Mr. Rakesh Nagar (NHK- Japan) and Mr. Raman Nanda, formerly with the BBC and now heading Media Arc.

We don't just train you, we make YOU a broadcaster!
Our training programme is supported by global internet broadcasting that enables trainees to show case their audio and video productions to an international audience and potential employers. We also offer career counseling and networking opportunities to our course participants

Wish to find out more about this unique, innovative training programme?
Drop by at our studios for a free pre-course counseling session. Check us out on the web, or, simply mail us (don’t forget to give your phone number in the mail).

Key Dates / Enrollment Process
 Pre-Course Counseling: Sept 24 – Oct 2; 4 – 4.30 and 4.30 - 5.00 pm
(Students are advised to confirm the time slot in advance)
Application Form and Processing: Fee Rs 250
Interviews: Sept 24 – October 2; 5 – 6 pm
Courses Begin from October 8, 2005
Selection of candidates will be on the basis of Interview.
Last Date for Enrollment: October 3, 2005.

Course Fee: From Rs 1950 per month onwards.

Contact Details:
Aditi Mediratta
Media Arc Private Ltd,
1st Floor, 118, Shahpur Jat, Near Asiad Village, New Delhi 49.
Tel: 2649 5658, 55637575 (Studios), 9818704161 (Aditi), 9811 665977 (Raman)
E-Mail: training at media-arc.net
Internet: www.media-arc.net, www.indiaworldradio.com