[Reader-list] Ecopetics and Metamute Commission

timothy murray tcm1 at cornell.edu
Mon Apr 3 07:37:15 IST 2006

Dear Friends,

I'm pleased to announce the launch of my two most recent curatorial projects.

I'm happy to call your attention to the launch of my first commission
as a curator for Metamute.org's online art series.  Out-of-Sync's
creative interaction with Georges Perec's Life: A User's Manual can
be accessed at:
http://www.metamute.org/out-of-sync.

EcoPoetics is an on-line art exhibition, which I have co-curated with
Patricia Zimmermann and Tom Shevory for the Finger Lakes
Environmental Film Festival
(http://www.ithaca.edu/fleff/exhibitions.html).  The exhibition will
run during the Festival at Ithaca College and at Cinemapolis and Fall
Creek Theaters, Ithaca, New York, from March 30-April 6.  In addition
to being accessible on-line,
http://www.ithaca.edu/fleff/exhibitions.html, EcoPoetics will be
screened in the Festival's Digital Salon in Park 220, Ithaca College.
We plan to archive the exhibit in The Rose Goldsen Archive of New
Media Art, Cornell Library, following the Festival. The exhibition
includes works by Judy Malloy, Diane Ludin, Ryan Griffis, Ian M.
Clothier, Andrew Bucksbarg, Thorsten Knaub, Sam Smiley, Olga
Kisselva, Ollivier Dyens, Joseph Rabie, Lillian Ball, Katerie Gladys,
Annette Weintraub, Tiffany Holmes, Maria Damon and mIEKAL aND,
Agricola Cologne, and Regina CĂ©lia Pinto.

Best wishes,

Tim

--
Timothy Murray
Professor of Comparative Literature and English

office: 607-255-4012
e-mail: tcm1 at cornell.edu