[Reader-list] P. Sainath :Where India shining meets greatdepression (The Hindu)

Jeebesh Bagchi jeebesh at sarai.net
Tue Apr 4 17:53:01 IST 2006

	From: 	  ravig64 at gmail.com
	Subject: 	Re: [Reader-list] P. Sainath :Where India shining meets
greatdepression (The Hindu)

dear Jeebesh,

thank you for the question.... I feel that it is the growing
acceptance of capitalism as the way forward, that everything else is
subservient, and all the values that imputes, which we are all very
uncomfortable with....

it is not ok to be economically poor any more, all else which is
human is secondary.... or to be smirked at....

ravi

ps. please post onto list, since I cannot acess it from home...