[Reader-list] MCD Demolitions Vs Development

monika pahwa monika_pahwa at rediffmail.com
Wed Apr 12 14:38:50 IST 2006

Dear Readers
      I would like to congratulate every one in the group for all the replies that i have received earlier.Now its a call to Provide feedback on Development Vs Demolitions.As we all are very well awared of the fact and fear for MCD coming in your premisies and may make you aware that the structure you are in safe,illegal and so on..

   Please provide your honest opinion as a end user of the Planned Development.

Regards
Monika Pahwa
Architect-Urban PLanner

Monika Bahl