[Reader-list] strategy / tactics / cities

chintan gohil chintichinti at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 14:33:51 IST 2006

dear all,

please have a look at my recent posting on my very
first brand new blog...

http://urbanexistence.blogspot.com/2006/04/tactical-machines-city.html

its a work in progress on the ideas of tactics .
strategies / bottom-up . top-down / power . powerS and
their manifestation in the (built) environment...it is
influenced by michel de certeau's ideas on tactics vs.
strategy (esp in practice of everyday life)...the case
here is indian city (specifically ahmedabad with its
urban villages)

it seems almost random / collection of lots of
theoretical bits / quotations / questions...but i
thought it was a good idea to put it on web at this
stage...

views / comments / much appreciated

regards