[Reader-list] The helpless city

mahmood farooqui mahmood.farooqui at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 12:53:38 IST 2006

Dear Yunus,

The breakdown of monthly expenses at the child shelter was most
instructive...as was the fact that zoning plays such an important role
in division of work...

Sarak ke kis taraf hui? that's kafkaesque...

A lawyer in Bombay called Yug Chaudhry, who mostly does legal aid work
specially for juveniles, has been helping to put together a new draft
for the Juvenile Justice Act....he is available at
yugchaudhry at hotmail.com

Write to him if you feel the need.

Best,
Mahmood