[Reader-list] Watch that bun-maska!

mahmood farooqui mahmood.farooqui at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 12:59:31 IST 2006

Dilip,

Is it possible that you or people you know might be an exception in
their sense of ease regardless of demographics. Would you say it is
wholly untrue to say that a large majority of non-Muslims would be
quite uncomfortable, not necessarily because they are communalists but
for a variety of reasons, at finding themselves in a predominantly
Muslim area, ghetto or not. Particularly in the bigger cities where
the size of these conurbations may be very huge indeed.

Best,
Mahmood