[Reader-list] Communalisation by Media

Vedavati Jogi vrjogi at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 12 09:57:29 IST 2006

Thank you Mr. Roger Das for giving me the valuable information …’Mohammad
Rafi was a Muslim’.
I was not aware of that. For me he was an Indian, who happens to be my most
favourite singer.

Incidentlly, my most favourite actress is Madhubala, I love to see
Shahrukh’s films, I am an admirer of Shabana’s acting skills & Javed
Akhtar’s writing skills. I saw ‘Dil Chahata Hai’ 5 times, which was directed
by Farhan Akhtar and 2 of its 3 leading actors were Amir & Saif.  I love to
watch Irfan Pathan’s bowling, I am a fan of Ustad Jakir Hussain, and most
importantly, I possess great respect for Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam!

Very frequently, rather every day,  I see them on TV screen.

Unfortunately it had not occurred to me before, that all of them ARE
MUSLIMS!
Thank you once again. I will definitely support you in your crusade against
communal media.

And I am sure, all practicing ‘Pseudo-secularists’ will join us.

‘Islam’ is really ‘khatare me hai’ in India- happenings in Kashmir, Godhra,
Akshardham, Bomb blasts in Mumbai have proved it from time to time.

yours sincerely,

Vedavati  Ravindra  Jogi