[Reader-list] spring in winter- sixth post

rinchin etc rinchin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 00:58:59 IST 2006

hi,
Seems like things get done when they need to be. This a small semi fictional
peice that i created out of all of Soni bua's narratives. It has been  with
me for a long time, though i hadnt intended to do this when i began the
project.
recoding somones narrative , one might think is an objective excercise, not
completly but still as much as one can be. But there are so many things,
that remain unsaid in the air. some things that one can feel, but not probe.
One could add them in as notes or remarks. But didnt feel comfortable doing
that. Keeping my voice different and above hers. So took refuge in fiction,
which is not quite fiction, but calling it a story, allows me to mingle my
thoughts with her, and in her voice. Well not quite her voice either..but
still. Some might call it cheating.
You can look up the story at the imly blog.
imly-tree.blogspot.com
rinchin