[Reader-list] Action Alert - Communal harmony activists arrested in Karnataka - Write in the the chief Minister

Britta Ohm ohm at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sat Dec 2 21:36:24 IST 2006

Dear Clifton,
no irony here but sincere interest (as I'm not so aware): do you mean
the Kanataka-coalition government only, or does "the role of this
present coalition government in supporting and promoting these
activities of the Sangh Parivar" also refer to the UPA? And if so, are
there examples for this support you could name?

Britta