[Reader-list] Action Alert - Communal harmony activistsarrested in Karnataka - Write in the the chief Minister

Britta Ohm ohm at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Dec 4 16:23:28 IST 2006

Well, I know this line of generalised 'argument' very well, thank you,
and I cannot remember to have mentioned Gujarat (even though I do think
there is a lot to mention there). What I was asking for was not a
demonstration of ideological battle lines but concrete examples
(provided I have understood the reference to the UPA correctly). Thank
you for your help.

Britta