[Reader-list] Asian peace mission to help stop wa in Iraqr

Joe Mungai joemungai at comcast.net
Thu Dec 21 13:43:45 IST 2006

http://orbstandard.com/JMungai/?p=78

DEAR SENATOR HARRY REID

Posted December 20, 2006

----- Original Message -----

From: Joe Mungai

To: Susan_McCue at reid.senate.gov

Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 6:38 AM

Subj: TRUTH AND PEACE

Dear Senator Harry Reid,

We could have voted republican to increase troops in Iraq and secure non-impeachment of Bush for committing fraud on the American people and the world.

We already know the truth about the Iraq occupation. "To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men." ~Abraham Lincoln

So, in regards to funding the carnage and mayhem in Iraq, what is your response to the documentary America Freedom to Fascism Authorized version - Google Video? (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198)

Peace,

joseph a. mungai