[Reader-list] Of differences between India and China

Rahul Asthana rahul_capri at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 26 06:49:24 IST 2006

Zainab,
You are making a vacuous connection,apparently for the
sake of a soundbyte.
Are you aware of the "hukou system" in China?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4424944.stm
Or are you aware of the Henan Aids epedemic in which
close to 1 million were affected due to the
callousness of the government?
http://www.usembassy-china.org.cn/sandt/henan-hiv.htm
rgds
Rahul