[Reader-list] First Post - Parismita

parismita singh parismitasingh at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 17:41:57 IST 2006

  First Posting
  Parismita - A comic book project

  For my postings, I'll have to direct you to my blog because of the images. (the link is given below.)

  This is my first shot at putting images up on a blog - i've been mostly thinking print/photocopy/ sharing them over coffee till now - so, it will probably take me a while to have things under control ...(I've overshot the postings deadline by a few days, for one! )

  Other than the technical details, I wonder if doing pages/images for the computer screen will influence the way i plan/ draw the stuff.

  I'll have a page or two up on my blog for each posting, and touch upon issues of  style , contents etc. or at least,that's the idea as of now.

  http://parismitasingh.blogspot.com/2006/02/story-1.html
  ( you can click on the images for a bigger version)

  Thanks!
  Parismita