[Reader-list] New Zealand Experimental Arts Magazine

Ron Hanson editor_whitefungus at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 05:45:33 IST 2006

Hi,
  I'm the editor of an experimental arts magazine called White Fungus based in Wellington, New Zealand. We cover a bunch of different stuff including visual arts, literature and experimental music.

  Our next issue will have an articles on Melbourne-based artist Ronnie Van Hout and New Zealand noise artist Birchfield Cat Motel as well as a commissioned comic by Tim Bollinger. I'd love to send you a copy of the last issue if you could let me know a mailing addrss.

  Cheers

  Ron Hanson
  Editor of White Fungus
  www.whitefungus.com