[Reader-list] The Slimes of India's Patna edition reprints, Danish cartoon

Koen Martens gmc at sonologic.nl
Thu Feb 9 18:08:29 IST 2006

Frankly, the way the muslim extremists worry about a few pitiful
cartoons is beyond me. Get over it already.

I find what muslim countries do to gay people and people that are
critical about islam much more worrying than what a previously
unknown right-wing Danish newspaper publishes. They are murdered in
the name of allah, now try to defend that and see who smears the
name of the profet more. When islam becomes equivalent to murder in
the eyes of many, shouldn't someone stop and ask 'hey where do they
get the idea'?

What's more, if i understand correctly there are only a few hundred
of those extremists world wide that go and burn ambassies, so i
don't see why the media must make such a fuss about it.. Extremists
will always do stupid things, making it into a media circus only
validates it in their eyes.

Besides, wasn't the whole point that the riots are instigated by
arab religious leaders that want to shun away attention from other
matters?

Now, if this list is a get-together of muslim extremists, please
tell me so i will unsubscribe. I saw some posts here which made me
frown already, but i refrained from replying, but seriously, if
there are any muslim extremists here please let me know, i want
nothing to do with them.

Best,

Koen