[Reader-list] CSCS Workshop on The Future of Higher Edn.

Jeebesh Bagchi jeebesh at sarai.net
Wed Feb 15 19:12:02 IST 2006

After the invention of the term `human resource`, does the 19th C
idea and national projects of education has any value left? My
feeling is that this term has exhausted it's  meaning and now stand
in as just a cover for `training` for exchange value addition fueled
by bizarre imaginaries of unlimited wealth.

best, j