[Reader-list] "I make joints between parts"

Aarti aarti at sarai.net
Tue Feb 21 19:25:00 IST 2006

Dear Shveta,

Thank you for this post. What I find is the evocative, almost intimate,
nature of this description of a realtionship with work and technology.
There is something very delicate, nazuk, about the section on his
thinking about the relationship between the making of circuits and an
evocation of a ruptured realtionship back home.

Thank you again
really looking forward to reading more such accounts
Warmly
Aarti