[Reader-list] Second Post (The Notion of Home)

Janice Pariat janicepariat at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 22:21:58 IST 2006

Hello!

For my second post I thought I would post my first story....thought it
would make a good introduction and entry point to my project and
explain far better (than i ever could) what exactly i'm working on!
The story is called 'Ring Road' and is available at
http://thefirstsixstories.blogspot.com/

I am very new to 'blogging' and have struggled to set this up...i
really hope everyone can access the page easily!

I do hope everyone enjoys it...discussions to follow.

cheers!
Janice