[Reader-list] [Announcements] call for film proposals on 'Population, Sexual-Reproductive Rights and Health'

Iram Ghufran iram at sarai.net
Mon Jan 2 23:05:28 IST 2006

call for proposals from PSBT :

Dear all,

The Public Service Broadcasting Trust invites proposals from independent
film makers on the theme, *'Population, Sexual-Reproductive Rights and
Health'.* We are awaiting proposals for films that will sensitively
engage with experiences that are intrinsic to people’s lives and delve
deeper into what they mean to them, as individuals, as women/men and as
part of larger social groups. Films that will encourage a discourse and
understanding on issues focusing on increasing awareness of young
people's sexual and reproductive health, the associated rights and
issues. The films could explore the multiple themes and their politics
either in their macro complexities or document personal negotiations
with sexuality, identity and violence, among other processes.
For the commissioning brief and other details visit www.psbt.org

*We will receive proposals till mid January 2006*

Best,

Ridhima

PSBT
PO Box 3264,
Nizamudin East
New Delhi 110 013
91-11-24355941
www.psbt.org

PSBT is a not for profit trust that represents the confluence of
energies to
foster a shared public culture of broadcasting that is as exciting and
cutting edge, as it is socially responsive and representative of democratic
values. In seeking to do this, PSBT seeks to situate a new vocabulary and
activism at the very heart of broadcasting in India.