[Reader-list] newsrack: minor update

Subramanya Sastry sastry at cs.wisc.edu
Tue Jan 3 13:37:45 IST 2006

Hello all,

On and off, I have been looking at various newspapers (of interest) and trying
to cover them under NewsRack even though they don't provide RSS feeds.

Over the last couple months, 5 new sources have been covered: Deccan Herald,
Assam Tribune, New Indian Express, Pioneer, and Govt. of India PIB Releases

All these RSS feeds are now available via NewsRack installation -- so that
these feeds can be used as appropriate independent of newsrack.

Visit: http://floss.sarai.net/newsrack/vm/extras.rss-feeds.vm

Over time, other papers will be added here as and when I find time to work on
this aspect.

Subbu.