[Reader-list] Quirk News and Submission Call

Abhayraj Naik abhayraj at nls.ac.in
Fri Jan 13 19:57:14 IST 2006

hi people,
many apologies for cross-posting
the little litmag from Bangalore - Quirk - is doing fairly well. We've
launched an ambitious new website revamp project, and we're trying to
shape up our distribution network. we've also been slowly building a
steadily increasing readership in and outside Bangalore.

If anyone can help us with organizing a sound distribution (India and
South Aasia) plan, please do let us know.
do write in for our subsequent editions:
warm regards of the new year from the Quirk team

Abhayraj Naik
Bangalore

*Quirk*

*quirk at nls.ac.in
                      www.quirk.in*

*CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS*

*January-February, 2006.*

*FEATURED THEME* *"Luxury's Lap"*

*Also Looking For*:

Poetry, Short Stories, Articles, Opinions, Reviews, Visual Art, Cartoons,
Cool Quizzes, Puzzles, Wacky Undefinable Submissions, and So On.... Think
Big, Think Different. Anything That's Good and Fits our Quirky Quality
Standards - We're Good to Publish. No Restrictions on Length, Content or
Style.

*Flexible deadline: **February 25, 2006**.*

*CONTRIBUTE. CRITICIZE. ABUSE. PRAISE.*

*Send in your contributions* *quirk at nls.ac.in*

Physical contributions can be posted to:
The Editorial Collective, Quirk
National Law School of India University
Nagarbhavi
Bangalore - 560072