[Reader-list] [Announcements] Micheal Aram Exports Metal workers - This week

jeebesh at sarai.net jeebesh at sarai.net
Sun Jan 15 17:49:20 IST 2006

Dear friends,

The Michael Aram Exports metal workers will continue to be
in public conversation with their placards at the following
locations and times this week:

Monday, Jan 16:
8:30 - 9:30 am, Union Bank of India, B-Block Okhla
Phase I
 1-2 pm, C109 Okhla Phase I

Tuesday, Jan 17:
11:30 am - 2 pm, Sujan Singh Park near Ambassador
Hotel

Wednesday, Jan 18:
8:30 - 9:30 am, Basera Hotel main road, Okhla Phase I
1-2 pm, C109 Okhla Phase I

Thursday, Jan 19:
8:30 - 9:30 am, Okhla Phase II Power House
1-2 pm, C109 Okhla Phase I

Friday, Jan 20:
8:30 - 9:30 am, Okhla Phase I Gole Chakkar
1-2 pm, C109 Okhla Phase I

Saturday, Jan 21:
11:30 am - 2 pm, Sujan Singh Park near Ambassador
Hotel

Please stop by and meet us if you are in the area.

Sincerely,

Shankar Ramaswami
PhD Candidate
University of Chicago