[Reader-list] Request assistance on Hindi publications

rahul pandita rahulpandita at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 14 12:15:07 IST 2006

Dear V Ramaswamy

  You may try kritya.org. It is a very vibrant e-magazine in Hindi and i think it will be glad to receive translation work. You could also try 'Gyanoday' the monthly magazine of Bhartiya Gyanpeeth.

  Regards
  Rahul

V Ramaswamy <hpp at vsnl.com> wrote:
    Dear Friends   I would be grateful to know about "little magazines" or non-commercial literary publications in Hindi.   I have been translating into English the short stories of the Bengali writer Subimal Misra. Among his most well-known stories is "Haran Majhi" (his first published story, 1969). I have translated this into Hindi and would like to send it to an appropriate Hindi little magazine - or e-zine.   Thank you.   V Ramaswamy Calcutta hpp at vsnl.com _________________________________________
Critiques & Collaborations
To subscribe: send an email to reader-list-request at sarai.net with subscribe in the subject header.
List archive:

Rahul Pandita