[Reader-list] Regularity

Vijender chauhan chauhan.vijender at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 12:07:47 IST 2006

Hi all,

Issue of negotiating space and slipping into regularity definitely
defines city creatures. The comfort Zainab experiences in 'anonymity
of space' is what in my opinion characterises this regularity. Yes we
all are squats, we actually try our best 9and it involves conflicts)
to appropriate the space (and changes therein) we encounter in such a
way so as to be able to enjoy the 'freedom to go unnoticed'.  Here
this freedom is usually shaken when inertia of space is disturbed- so
if Metro is introduced in Delhi or new coaches in Mumbai local, it
means new space- new challenge to negotiate space and island of
anonymity is to be rediscovered.
Glass dream part of your writing is a jewel. Please keep writing for our sake.