[Reader-list] Dilip D'Souza, first posting

zainab at xtdnet.nl zainab at xtdnet.nl
Tue Jan 24 15:46:06 IST 2006

Dear Aditi and Dilip,
I think this has been a very interesting and useful interaction. To me, it
reveals issues about academia and methods, a discussion which I think is
important and useful for a list like this. Raising the questions that each
one of us has about academics, 'knowledge production', research, I
believe, gets me to question my own work as a researcher (if I may call
myself one, though the people I interact with call me a journalist.

Looking forward to more of this!

Warmly,
Zainab

Zainab Bawa