[Reader-list] Query regarding a phrase/proverb

zarine habeeb zarinehabeeb at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 18:40:55 IST 2006

Hi all,

I thought reader-list may be a forum to ask this.
"The more knowledge you have, the more humble you
should become" is a phrase I have heard a lot growing
up in India. I am curious where it is from. Is it from
Bhgavad Gita or Gandhi, or is it a saying in one of
the Indian languages? Does anyone here know?

and.. while I am out of lurkdom:-), can I also say a
public thank you to the folks at Sarai (particularly)
for the indpendent fellowship project. Boy, I get to
read about issues and topics I would not even have
thought about before.

peace,
Zarine

Because of who we are...destinations are nothing without journeys.
                                    - From the South African Airways ad