[Reader-list] Reluctant rulers

Jassim Ali jassim.ali at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 12:57:55 IST 2006

I guess both the communities lack the sense of nationhood,which is why they
cant see beyond their religions..
besides how many devout hindu's and muslim's are involved in this tug of war
?

On 7/18/06, Yogi <machine at zerosofzeta.com> wrote:

> "They(Hindus) were happy under Muslim rule for centuries. It is the
> British policy of divide and rule that made Hindus raise their head.
> Now that the white regime is over, the traditional Hindu-Muslim
> equation must be returned."
>
> Do opinions of Mr Mirza expressed below represent those of most
> Muslims in India?
>
> -Yogi

Jassim Ali

Revolutionist / Poet/ Manager / Prisoner / Escape-artist /
Acrobat / Weaver / Rain Maker / Bio-scope Wallah !

Strategic Planning & Business Development
OMD Digital
Al Thuraya Tower, 19th Floor
Dubai Media City
PO Box 121428, Dubai, UAE

Mobile:       +97150 3425980
Telephone: +9714 360 4182 (direct)
Facsimile:  +9714 36 88 230

Website : www.omd.com
Blog: www.tefloncoatedyuppie.blogspot.com

"Those that danced were thought mad by those who could not hear the music"