[Reader-list] Post for The Notion of Home

Janice Pariat janicepariat at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 11:30:15 IST 2006

Hello!
Have been doing better with the posts now. This story is called 'Night
Journeys'. It is different from the others in the sense of setting I
think. An important point that I did want to make was about the whole
notion of 'Decorum' -- even though being a neo-classical principle of
drama (the relation of style to the content in the speech of
characters) somebody did point it out to me concerning the characters
in my stories! I guess the only way I can explain it is that my
characters are more vehicles of ideas than sticking strictly to
'decorum'.

Finally, do hope you enjoy the story,
The link is http://thefirstsixstories.blogspot.com/

Best Wishes