[Reader-list] Event and Concert on Monday 5th June!!

vimlendu jha jha_vimal at rediffmail.com
Thu Jun 1 09:30:55 IST 2006

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Dear  All,

At 'We for Yamuna', we celebrate the occasion of World Environment Day every year with the hope that our aspirations for a cleaner, greener and safer environment would be fulfilled. To celebrate our endeavours with other socially responsible citizens in Delhi, 'We for Yamuna' and Tehelka Foundation are organizing Yamunotsav – Celebrating the River. The event is supported by United Nations Volunteers.

Event Details: